Re: Question on LLDP extension SNMP MIBs

Hello Howard,

Thanks a lot for your clear explanation. I found out that we locally have IEEE
Std 802.3.1-2013, including the IEEE8023-DOT2-LLDP-EXT-V2-MIB module, available.

Given our desired functionality, the IEEE8023-DOT2-LLDP-EXT-V2-MIB is the right
one to be used by us.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Mark van Tol.
Software Development