From: Mahesh Jethanandani [mailto:mjethanandani@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 September 2015 21:32
To: NETMOD Working Group <netmod@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>; Benoit Claise <bclaise@xxxxxxxxx>; Dan Romascanu (Dan) <dromasca@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Design team for IEEE 802.3 YANG model

[To be cross posted to IEEE mailing list]

We are seeking qualified individuals to form a design team to work on a experimental RFC for a YANG model based for IEEE 802.3 standard. Qualified individuals should have some knowledge of both the 802.3 standard and YANG.

The design team will work virtually, and no travel is required. The work in the form of an experimental I-D will be discussed on this mailing list but the result of it will be a submission to IEEE and ultimately the work will be transferred to IEEE, when they are ready to host the work, for it to be finalized there. Expect the initial work of coming up with a initial prototype to last 3-6 months. You can choose to follow the work to IEEE.

If you are interested in being part of the design team, please unicast me.

Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanandani@xxxxxxxxx