IANA Services Customer Feedback

Dear IANA Services Customer,

ICANN strives to continuously improve the delivery of the IANA functions. Please take just 5 minutes to participate in the 2017 IANA Services Customer Survey. Your feedback is essential to help us improve our service to you.

This survey is being managed by Ebiquity, an independent research firm.  Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents, in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR (a membership organization representing the interests of the data, research and insights profession at an international level). This means that all opinions are confidential and not attributed to any specific individual. So please be candid: it is important that we are able to understand what people really think.

Please complete the survey hosted at https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0222/index.pl?surveynumber=38860, which will remain open until November 17, 2017.

We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA functions.

If you have any questions, please contact me at judy.bromley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Marilia Hirano at marilia.hirano@xxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely,

Judy Bromley

Account Director, Ebiquity

If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project please reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.