The Ethernet Backplane Study Group will be meeting Monday and Tuesday (January 12-13) in the Saturna Island Room at the Fairmont Vancouver.

We will have 11 presentations on the agenda and these can be expected to consume the bulk of the Monday session.  The balance of the Monday session and all of Tuesday will be a working session where we will draft our PAR, 5 criteria, and objectives.

We will plan for an 8:30am start on Monday morning.  The rough agenda is as follows:

Day 1:  Monday, January 12, 2004

8:30am to 12 noon:
*	Introductions and Agenda
*	IEEE Standards Process, SG purpose and deliverables (PAR, 5 criteria, objectives)
*	Presentations
12 to 1pm Lunch
1pm to 5:30pm
*	Presentations
*	Working session

Day 2:  Tuesday, January 13, 2004

8:30am to 12 noon:
*	Working session
12 to 1pm Lunch
1pm to 5:30pm
*	Working session

I look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver.

Thank you,
-Adam Healey