Re: [bp] March Meeting Goals and Request for Presentations

John,
Thanks for your comments. Assuming that we will define a channel, we
will need a compliance test
defined which will include some copper traces from a test connector and
the backplane via  on the
board side. I will assume the 40" backplane copper traces.
Petre