[BP] web site updated

Title: web site updated

Dear IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

I have updated the channel model ad hoc page with today's contributions, and the channel model page with rev. 6 of the analytical channel model posted by Steve Anderson.  The signaling ad hoc page has also been updated.

Also, please continue to observe the 100KB maximum attachement size for reflector messages.   If an attachment exceeds that size, please forward it directly to me for posting.  I also recommend that you follow the guidelines on the procedures for presenters page for those attachements (PDF format, and please continue to be wary of restrictive notices).

Thank you,
Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force