[BP] Web site update and meeting time reminder

Title: Web site update and meeting time reminder

Colleagues,

The agenda slides and a late-arriving presentation have been posted to the May meeting materials page.

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/may06/index.html

Also, for those of you attending an IEEE P802.3ap Task Force session for the first time, and our not familiar with our habits, the meeting will begin at 8:30 am Tuesday morning.  Check the signage for the most update to date information on the meeting location.

Thanks,
-Adam