[BP] P802.3ap First Sponsor Ballot Recirculation Results

Colleagues,

The first sponsor ballot recirculation for IEEE P802.3ap/D3.1 closed
October 31 at 11.59 pm EDT with the following results:

124 eligible people in this ballot group
77 affirmative votes
15 negative votes with comments
1 negative votes without comments
7 abstention votes

Return rate is 81% (>= 75% required)
Absention rate is 7% (< 30% required)
Approval rate is 84% (>= 75% required)

A total of 56 comments were received against the draft. The comments, as
received, have been posted to:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/nov06/P8023ap-D31_Received_Comments_repor
t_by_Clause.pdf
http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/nov06/P8023ap-D31_Received_Comments_repor
t_by_ID.pdf

The editorial team will be reviewing the comments and drafting proposed

NOTE: There may be some confusion related to our Task Force meeting
schedule during the plenary week. The IEEE 802.3 plenary meeting
announcement implied that we would be meeting Wednesday and Thursday.
This is a copy-paste error from the July plenary meeting schedule which
I failed to detect when the announcement was sent to me for review. We
will be meeting Tuesday through Thursday per the standard plenary
meeting schedule. However, based on the number of comments to consider,
it is possible that not all of this meeting time will be needed. My
apologies for any confusion.

Thank you,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force