[BP] IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting information

Title: IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting information

Colleagues,

I would like to provide some more details regarding the IEEE P802.3ap/D3.2 comment resolution meeting scheduled for January 16, 2007.

The meeting will begin at 9 am PST and is nominally scheduled for 4 hours.

Per Bob Grow's December 26 message (link attached), teleconference facilities will be provided for this meeting. Intel has generously agreed to host a LiveMeeting session to support this meeting. For the benefit of the host, if you intend to participate via teleconference, please let me know so that we can ensure an appropriate number of lines have been provisioned. A hyperlink to the meeting site and a teleconference bridge number will be provided in advance of the meeting. For those who have not used LiveMeeting before, there are web and Windows based consoles. If you have the option, it is recommended that the Windows-based console be used which may require the download and installation of some software. It is recommended that you allocate at least 30 minutes prior to the meeting to ensure the software is correctly loaded and operational on your platform.

http://ieee802.org/3/bladesg/email/msg00806.html

Also, since the meeting will be brief, it will not count toward interim meeting attendance credit, whether you are present in person or via teleconference. Attendance will still be taken (with appropriate declaration of affiliation) to record the members of the ballot resolution committee.

The comments received against Draft 3.2, along with their proposed responses, have been posted to the January 2007 interim meeting web page:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/jan07/index.html

My apologies to those who receive this message multiple times.

Thank you,

Adam Healey
Agere Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force