[BP] IEEE 802.3 January 2007 Interim Session - Monterey, CA - January 15 - January 19, 2007 - Weather Information

Colleagues,

Howard Frazier of Broadcom, our esteemed meeting host, has asked me to give
you a heads-up about the weather in Monterey.

From Howard:

"Pack warm clothes for the trip. We are sitting under an
artic air mass right now. The weather is crystal clear, but
quite cold, getting into the 20s and 30s at night, 40s and
50s during the day. It may warm a little toward the end of
next week. No precipitation in the forecast until Sunday the 21st."

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road