Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Delay constraints

Glen/Marek –see in-line.

Best Regards

Duane

From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:41 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Delay constraints

Just to add to Glen’s point … in 10G-EPON, delay bounds were derived from state diagrams and their interaction. Similar approach should be employed in here, to avoid placing unnecessary delay bounds on sublayers that are not exposed and not measurable in any way.

[drr] – I agree with this idea, it is essentially why I broke thinks up the way I did (i.e., which layer combinations I used)