[802.3_NGEPON] Homework for comments #363 and #364

Dear colleagues,

Below are the proposed state name changes to address comments #363 and #364 against D2.0:

  • To address comment #363, change “CHECK_HEADER” to “CHECK_ENV_READY” – this is what this state does, i.e., checks if an envelope has become available
  • To address comment #364, change “CHECK_ENV_SIZE” to “PREPARE_FILLER” – this is what happens within the state, i.e., we proactively set the InEQ to a good known filler sequence just in case no other sequence becomes available.

I also checked to make sure we do have a comment to address stray “*” symbols (intended logical AND operand) and we do have a comment for it already – it is # 362, currently in a consent category.

Regards

Marek