[802.3_NGEPON] D2.1, comment #504 homework

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a preview of changes needed to properly (I hope) address comment #504 – I extracted pages with tracked changes (they are visible as comments) for simpler discussion tomorrow. The highlight of changes is as follows:

  • In generic portion of Clause 143 (MCRS definition, xMII is being used unless 25GMII or XGMII references are needed). Elsewhere, any instance of xMII was replaced with 25GMII.
  • XGMII outside of generic portion of Clause 143 was replaced with 25GMII unless explicit reference to XGMII as definition foundation for 25GMII is used.
  • When specific transfer rates are mentioned, it is explicitly stated it is 25GMII operating at 25 Gb/s or 25GMII operating at 10 Gb/s

I hope we can have good discussion tomorrow and resolve this comment

Regards

Marek