[802.3_CU4HDD] Presentation Requests for the March IEEE 802.3cb (CU4HDD) TF meeting in Macau -- March 14, 2016 Week

Dear Colleagues

Please make your presentation requests to me, and CC: the Vice Chair,
Daniel Smith (daniel.f.smith at seagate  com), if not made already.    I
will accept request and presentation files up until Saturday March 12th
(due to lateness of this notice), and upload to our task force page.  I
already received request for 7 presentations.   A presentation request
should include, title, author(s)/affiliations, length of presentation.

Please also note that we will *very* likely request for PAR modification
to remove explicit "cable" from our scope, keeping only the backplane in
our scope of PHY development.   This, *unless* contributions are made to
preserve the cable, and none so far has been submitted.

Please refer to http://802world.org/plenary/announcements/ for the plenary
meeting info, including printable instructions and translations in Chinese
and other valuable resources, and for those who are arriving via Hong
Kong, please refer to
http://802world.org/plenary/files/2016/02/802-0316-Directions-from-Hong-Ko
ng-to-Macau.pdf

Safe Travels, and hope to have a productive meeting.

Yong Kim