[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - September Interim Registration and More

CU4HDD Task Force:

Important reminder...
Tomorrow (August 12) is the last day for Group Block Room Rate registration for the Fort Worth Interim meeting. Be sure and notice that our meeting is on Thursday (9/15) and Friday (9/16), not the usual Tuesday and Wednesday of other face-to-face weeks. The Hilton does not offer the block rate for Friday night, so you may want to fly out Friday night. We will try to end the meeting early enough to allow evening flights out.

The informal agenda for the meeting is:  comment resolution for 802.3cb Draft 2.0, and any further business to move the draft forward.

The current Draft 2.0 can be found in our Private Area. Please continue to review the draft and vote before the deadline on September 1st. If you have comments, be sure to get those in before the review deadline.
Incoming comments will be posted soon on the Comments Page.

We will begin at 9:00 AM, both days, ending whenever exhaustion appears imminent.

Thank you for your involvement.
I hope to see you in Fort Worth!

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology