[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Ez-Bucket List on the Web Page

CU4HDD Task Force:
I put the Ez-Bucket list on the Comments page. Please give it a brief review, as it would be preferable to move through this quickly, on Thursday, and approve it with a single vote, to give the editor license to incorporate most, if not all of these.

There will not be an Ad Hoc call this week, as some of us will be at the Fort Worth Interim meeting, working on Comment Resolution for all comments (356 in number) that came in during the Initial Working Group Ballot.

All of you, who have contributed by voting, commenting, and contributing an immense amount of time and effort to bring this spec together, I thank you.
We hope the Comment Resolution goes well and we can complete the immediate task at hand.

Cordially,
Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force