[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Ad Hoc Call Announcement for Thursday, 06-Oct-2016

CU4HDD Task Force:
There will be an Ad Hoc call this Thursday, at the regular time, with the following agenda:

* Continuation of comment resolution. Please go to the Comment Page and look through the "Required/Unresolved" and the "Unwritten". We need to deal with these first and move on to the rest of the Proposed responses.

If you have clear information to resolve any comments, please join the call and share that with us. We need to keep this moving forward. We have 5 Ad Hoc calls to finish these resolutions before the November Plenary week. I expect this to be as complete as possible, with final review and voting during the Task Force meetings at Plenary week.

Webex details can be found at this link:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/CU4HDDSG/public/archadhoc

Thank you for your patience and hard work.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx