[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Anticipated Coming Events, 27-Oct-2016

CU4HDD Task Force:
Rather than put this information in today's minutes, I have decided to post it hear as an update to our current activities.
This is meant as an informal announcement of upcoming expectations. The concrete hasn't dried, so some bricks may fall out if our work is not accomplished as shown - this can always go in a slightly different direction. Feel free to respond here if you see any issues. - Thanks.

Calendar of Anticipated Events - An Action Item List:
  1. Complete ALL comment resolution before November Plenary week. Still some discussion and approval to take place with the commenters. We have 2 weeks!
  2. Complete ALL comment changes in the draft before Plenary. Any outstanding editing work will carry over after Plenary week, but we prefer to be done, to prevent delays going into recirculation. Our Editor is doing a great job! Thank you Jim!
  3. Task Force Meeting during Plenary Week:
  4. At the November Closing Plenary, two action items:
  5. The week of January Interim:
  6. If we need an additional, "Contingent" Interim for 802.3cb, we will discuss sponsorship and location at the January Interim in Huntington Beach, CA.

Once we reach Sponsor Ballot, this schedule resets itself. It's may still meet our published Timeline.

Thanks all for your hard work. This has been an amazing effort !

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx