[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Task Force Meeting for Thursday Morning, 10-Nov-2016

CU4HDD Task Force:
The meeting for Thursday morning has been adjourned. We have no further business for the Task Force group at the Plenary session.
We completed business with several votes to approval all current resolutions, and move the Draft forward for recirculation.
I have added this information in my report to be given at the closing Plenary meeting, later today.

A big thanks to all who have been involved in moving this forward.

Cordially,

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force