[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3 CU4HDD] - Task Force Meeting Announcement for January Interim

CU4HDD Task Force:

There will be a Task Force face-to-face meeting, at the 802.3 January Interim meeting in Huntington Beach, California, USA.
We will be meeting on Thursday, Jan 12, beginning at 0900, ending at 1800, to allow participation in the 802.3 Working Group meeting at 1900.
If needed, we will resume on Friday at 0900 and adjourn no later than 1700, to allow people to catch evening flights.

Agenda:

* Resolution of Draft 2.1 comments, coming out of the 15-day recirculation.
* Possible vote to approve Draft 2.1 to advance to next recirculation, if all comments are resolved.

Please proceed with your hotel reservations and 802.3 registration.
(http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ed9ct0dz2102111c&llr=bqlaqkgab).

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force