[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - No Ad Hoc Call Today, Thursday, 19-Jan-2017

CU4HDD Task Force:
There will be no Ad Hoc call today. The Draft 2.2 is being created and is almost complete. It will be delivered next week for release as the 2nd WGB recirculation.
We will only have an Ad Hoc call next week if there are items in Draft 2.2 that need our attention. (It will be posted to the Private page soon for your review and announced on this reflector.)

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx