[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Meeting Dates/Times at the March Plenary

CU4HDD Task Force:

The following is the schedule for the 802.3cb Task Force meetings, during the March Plenary week:

Tuesday, 3/14, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm,

Wednesday, 3/15, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and

Thursday, 3/16, 9:00 am to 12 noon.

These meetings will recess or adjourn at a time which will be dependent on the business at hand. If the business concludes early, we will not meet on whatever days and times become free, and return the room for other use. Because the Closing Plenary begins at 1:00 pm, on Thursday. we must conclude all business before that time.

An agenda for these meetings will be posted shortly. on the 802.3cb 'Public' page.

Dan Smith

Affiliation: Seagate Technology

Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force

daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx