[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc for Thursday, 16-Feb-2017 is CANCELLED

CU4HDD Task Force:

Due to personal business, I must cancel this week's Ad Hoc call.

The following week's meeting on Feb 23 will also be cancelled due to the Contingent Interim meeting on Friday, Feb 24th.

You are encouraged to join the Feb 24th Contingent Interim meeting, by Webex, using the details found at the top of the 802.3cb Private page.

If you join that call, please be prompt as we only have 3 hours to officially finish the comment resolution and voting.

Dan Smith

Affiliation: Seagate Technology

Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force

daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx