[802.3_CU4HDD] [802.3cb] Attempt to Resolve Remaining Comments Tomorrow

802.3cb Task Force, and helpful contributors:

I met with David Law and Adam Healey this evening and determined that we need to move forward on our last few, outstanding comments, to ensure we do not incur a 2 month delay while waiting to resolve these comments at a future face to face interim meeting. It was decided that we should try to finish these tomorrow, or at least reject the impossible ones, to allow Draft 3.1  to continue sponsor ballot recirculation in August.

Therefore, we will be meeting tomorrow, to finish our comment resolution, vote on the changes, and vote to move to Draft 3.1 to recirculation. Once that is complete, we will adjourn..
Please monitor your email in the morning and look for further meeting details.

Thank you all for your hard work over the last two days.

Dan Smith

Seagate Technology
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx
720-684-2018