[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call Announcement for Thursday, 27-Jul-2017

802.3cb Task Force:

There will be an Ad Hoc call this Thursday, at the regular time.

Conference Call/Webex & Voice detail is found on the Ad Hoc page.

Agenda:
* Go through some of the final "Difficult Bucket" list, helping the editor to fine tune the response implementation.

* Decide on any action items resulting from the call

The Berlin comment resolutions are shown on the Comments page

The current intermediate copy of the draft, called D3p1p1, is on the Private page. (We use a minor revision number to track our current, "working" document.)

A PDF of all comments currently implemented is on the Private page, to allow double-checking of all work that has been completed thus far.

If you look at the Berlin closing report, slide 4, on the Public page, you will see the schedule for the next round of recirculation for Sponsor Ballot.

Basically, we start recirculation on August 14th, when the final Draft 3.1 is ready to go.

We will meet every Thursday for Ad Hoc calls, before August 14, until Draft 3.1 is ready; 3 more calls.

Thank you for your participation.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force