[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call Cancellations

802.3cb Task Force:

I apologize for not sending out a notification earlier this week. I have been on vacation, forgetting to put out the message before I left, last Friday.

Because the 802.3cb Draft 3.1 is about to appear in a Sponsor Ballot recirculation, all normally scheduled Ad Hoc calls are cancelled, leading up to the September Interim in Charlotte, NC. If something comes up before then, that needs the assistance of the TF, I will schedule a meeting, with ample notice.

The next meeting currently scheduled for the TF will be on Tuesday, 9/12, in Charlotte, NC, from 0800 to 1700. (Interim meeting schedule)

If you would like to continue with your review of the intermediate draft that becomes Draft 3.1, you will find it on our Private page

Otherwise, the Sponsor Ballot pool should be seeing the released Draft 3.1, when recirculation begins.

Thank you.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force