[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call is CANCELLED for Thursday, 16-Nov-2017

802.3cb Task Force:

The Ad Hoc call this Thursday is CANCELLED.

My editor and I need the time to complete the draft editing this week, so we can begin recirculation #2, next week.

The current, intermediate draft that is now posted on the Private page does NOT show all comments completed.

As soon as we have a clean version of Draft 3.2 posted, I will send out a message.

Once recirculation #2 begins, there will be no further Ad Hoc calls leading up to a Contingent Interim Teleconference Call on December 18, 2017.

That meeting announcement is shown on the Contigent Interim announcement page.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force
daniel.f.smith@xxxxxxxx