[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call Cancelled for today

802.3cb Task Force:

I am cancelling the Ad Hoc call today because we are about to release Draft 3.2 to Sponsor Ballot recirculation #2, in the next couple days.

I have posted the Final Copy of D3.2 on the Private page, but we are finding minor editorial issues that we are attempting to fix before recirc release.

Please use the Ad Hoc call time (and more) to do your own review of the D3.2 document, in the next day or so. Anything you find, please report it to me.

We will wait until Friday evening, Mountain time, to close off this activity and ship the draft for recirc.

Thank you for your participation.

Dan Smith
Affiliation: Seagate Technology
Chairman, IEEE P802.3cb Task Force