[802.3_CU4HDD] [IEEE 802.3cb - 2.5G and 5G Backplane] - Ad Hoc Call Announcement for Thursday, 21-Dec-2017

802.3cb Task Force:

Today's Contingent Interim Teleconference went very well. Of the 66 total comments, we attacked the 20 toughest ones (TR and ER) and probably resolved 3/4 of them.
In an effort to maintain momentum, we will meet this Thursday, the last Ad Hoc call of 2017. Webex details can be found on the Ad Hoc page.

The agenda will be the same: comment resolution discussions in preparation for the Geneva Interim.
The Comments from the close of Recirculation #2 are now posted on the Comments page, and draft D3.2 is posted on the Private page.

Updated comments - with some extra editor's notes - are posted on the Private page as well,, after the teleconference discussion today.

The next meetings of the Ad Hoc group will be on the following dates:
4-Jan-2018,
11-Jan-2018,
18-Jan-2018.

Thank you for your participation.