Re: [802.3_25GSMF] P802.3cc Documents Uploaded

Folks,

As discussed in Whistler, I just sent a cancellation for the meeting June 1st, our next meeting is Wednesday, June 08, 2016 2:00 PM-3:30 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

The webex details have not changed, and are included below.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3cc 25GSMF Task Force Ad Hoc Chair

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Host key: 584884

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m6e66843d5a0f0ce060c41d51e732fba5

Meeting number: 204 863 434

Meeting password: 25GSMF

Join by phone

+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

Access code: 204 863 434

Numeric meeting password: 19618082

Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions