Re: [802.3_25GSMF] IEEE P802.3cc October'16 Interim Meeting Registration now open

Folks,

So far only one person has registered, and that’s David Lewis.

I can extend the registration deadline, but I really need to know who is planning on coming.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3cc 25GSMF Task Force Ad Hoc Chair