[802.3_25GSMF] Reminder - contingent interim scheduled for Oct 5th

All,
This is a reminder that we have a contingent interim teleconference scheduled for this Thursday October 5th at 7:00 AM Pacific time.  The meeting announcement is at:
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/cctelecon_1_0917.html.

That announcement says that today is the deadline to register.  Be assured that we will register you after today if necessary.  In order to speed things up, the actual registration is via the following EventBrite link:

     Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ieee-p8023cc-october-2017-interim-meeting-tickets-37664381178

Also, because the 3rd sponsor recirculation ballot on D3.3 is open until tomorrow, 23:59 ET, we will not determine whether the contingent meeting is required until Wednesday morning.  We will send out a notice on Wednesday either confirming the meeting or cancelling it.

Thanks,

David Lewis
Chair P802.3cc Task Force