[802.3_50G] Proposed Liaisons Posted

Dear Participants,

Proposed liaison responses have been uploaded and will be considered at this week’s meeting, possibly as early as today.

Please take a moment to review

·        Proposed Response to TIA - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/16_07/kolesar_3bs_01_0716.pdf

·        Proposed Liaison to ITU-T (Q6 and Q11) - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/16_07/trowbridge_3bs_01_0716.pdf

·        Proposed Response to OIF- http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/16_07/trowbridge_3bs_02_0716.pdf

Also, the proposed liaison to ITU-T and the proposed response to the OIF include text provided by Mark Nowell, chair of P802.3cd, covering the P802.3cd project status.  I am copying the .3cd Task Force.

So I am asking individuals from both Task Forces to review these documents, and provide any needed feedback for these proposed communications.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force