[802.3_50G] Additional items for 802.3cd agenda

All,

A reminder that the 802.3cd TF meets today starting @ 1pm in Harbour GHI – the same room as the .3bs TF and 802.3WG opening plenary meetings.

I’ve updated the webpage http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/July16/ with a some additional files.

Informal communications – P802.3bs has approved two informal communications, one to ITU and one to TIA, regarding their progress.  They have included some information on the 802.3cd TF work and I’ll be showing these letters at the start of our meeting to get approval on the contents.

We also have a late contribution from Pete Anslow on some late-breaking analysis on the proposed 100GE alignment markers.  I’ll be asking to TF if they are open to considering this presentation so we can figure out how to fit it into our busy schedule.

See you all soon…

Mark