Re: [802.3_50G] Discussion on Baseline for 50G Backplane and DAC

Just sent WebEx invitation to all responded.

From: Upen Reddy Kareti (ureddy)
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 6:06 PM
To: Mark Nowell (mnowell) <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx>; 'STDS-802-3-50G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-50G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Discussion on Baseline for 50G Backplane and DAC

Clarification  on meeting time .

Friday 08/26/2016 @ 8.30 a.m. PDT

-Upen

From: Upen Reddy Kareti (ureddy)
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 5:06 PM
To: Mark Nowell (mnowell) <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-50G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

After the sharing results of studies Adam and I presented in San Diego Plenary, I was engaging with some of the experts on the subject of forming a COM baseline for  50G backplane interfaces.

I would like to set up a Webex meeting to discuss some of the finer points and  come together to propose baselines in upcoming adhoc meeting

Let me know if you are interested in participating such a discussion, so that I can  include in a WebEx invite.