[802.3_50G] Single Lambda 500m: Broad Market Potential and Economic Feasibility

Good Day All,

In line with the pending proposal for 100 Gb/s SMF PHY 500 m using single wavelength PAM4 modulation, please find attached slides to address Broad Market Potential and Economic Feasibility.

We are actively looking for supporters – please email me directly if you would like to be included.  In an attempt to achieve group consensus, if you have any feedback, concerns, or would like to discuss, please also feel free to contact me directly at any time.

If not able to include your name on the supporter list before uploading to the website, will plan to update before presenting.

Kind regards

Justin Abbott

Product Line Manager

Communications & Commercial Optical Products

Lumentum

+1 (613) 600-2066 mobile

www.lumentum.com