[802.3_50G] 802.3cd Final Reminder

Final reminder about today’s deadlines for contribution requests and for comment submittal of D1.0.

Thanks...Mark

On 10/24/16, 3:19 PM, "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Two reminders for the Task Force:

A reminder about the upcoming deadlines for the 802.3cd Task Force meeting on Nov 9th & 10th during the plenary week.

-          Contribution request deadline: Friday Oct 28th

-          Contribution submit deadline: Tues Nov 1st

A reminder about the Task Force Review deadline this Friday, Oct 28th @ 23:59 ET

In both cases, please focus comments and contributions on the TBDs in the current draft.

Regards...Mark