[802.3_50G] P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force January Interim meeting announcement and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a meeting announcement for the P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force.  The meetings will be held during the 802.3 Interim meeting week in Huntington Beach, CA the week of Jan 9th-13th, 2017

Meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The P802.3cd Task Force will be meeting on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of that week.  The start time on Wednesday 11th, will be no later than 1pm but will start immediately after the P802.3bs TF concludes its work.  **note this is a change from what was communicated at the recent ad hoc meeting **.  We can not confirm when the meeting will close on Friday and we have the room for the full day.  We recognize that many will be planning travel for the Friday afternoon so we will work to plan the schedule as best we can to accommodate people’s travel plans.  However, at this time we do not know the quantity of comments and presentations we will be working through.

The focus of the meeting will be on resolving the comments received on D1.1 during the first recirculation of Task Force Review.  Contributions are expected to be focused on supporting any proposed changes included in the comments received.

With the January meeting happening so close to the New Year and with many companies shutting down during year-end it is going to be adjusted slightly from the norm. Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at mnowell@xxxxxxxxx  and must be made by EOD Monday, Jan 2nd, 2017.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy by Tuesday Jan 3rd, 2017.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Huntington Beach!

Regards,

Mark Nowell

P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s and 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Chair