From: GMAIL Richard Mellit [mailto:richard.mellitz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 10:05 AM
To: STDS-802-3-50G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_50G] FW: COM parameter consensus building

Discussion in the our ad hoc suggested a series of consensus building meetings. If you want to be involved in any way please contact me.

-----

Need suggestions for order of Agenda Items. I think we can knock out item 1 quickly,

1)    Determining Av, Afe, Ane parameters – test fixture and test conditions

2)    Settle on package impedance range: (90 Ω-100 Ω), (83.7 Ω -102.3 Ω), or another proposal.

3)    Driving point impedance determination method

4)    Terminology

5)    Draft text

6)    COM 165a suggestions regarding this topic