[802.3_50G] *Updated * P802.3cd D1.1 Task Force Review complete. Received comments posted

Dear Colleagues,

It appears we missed 3 additional comments in the files that were originally posted.  These were not late comments but missed in our roll up.

The updated comments (#209, #210, #211) are included in the files here:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/comments/index.html

Thanks...Mark