Re: [802.3_50G] proposed agenda for February 8 ad hoc

Yes, I would prefer the “simplest” approach, saying “5.6 ? max channel insertion loss per 140.10.2.2”.

The construction with an additional footnote would make things too complicated to understand.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Stassar, 施笪安

Technical Director, 术总监