[802.3_50G] COM Survey

It was suggested I post this to the 50G reflector to gain a wider consensus view.

I have created as Survey Monkey link with questions about COM package models.

The are 4 questions about choosing values the transmitter and receiver termination resistance (Rd) and the transmitter and receiver transmission line impedance Zc.  There are no questions about COM RXITT or COM threshold. A lot of data has been provided along these lines that can help with your selections in the ad hoc.

Also there is a question about COM complexity and a question about the  requirement for more package research for COM.

I believe you do not have to answer all the questions.

The link to the survey is below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BNN6B5T