[802.3_50G] P802.3cd D1.2 Task Force Review complete. Received comments posted

Dear Colleagues,

The Task Force review recirculation of P802.3cd D1.2 has completed.  We have received a total of 226 comments from 16 reviewers.  Thank you to all the reviewers who took time to review the document in detail.

The received comments have been posted here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/comments/index.html

The editorial team will start working on preparing some proposed comment responses and we will post them for review as soon as possible.

A reminder that the Task Force meets on the Mon & Tues of the 802.3 Plenary meeting in Vancouver in March.  See the announcement details here

Regards...Mark