Re: [802.3_50G] P802.3cd Web pages updated

Dear Colleagues,

The Task Force meeting web page for March 2017 was updated with the Chief Editor’s report.  See:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/Mar17/

Furthermore, the proposed list of Draft 1.2 comment responses in the "Bucket" are posted to the comment web page:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/comments/index.html    Please review the proposed responses for the “bucket worthy” comments and notify the Chair, the Chief Editor and the Recording Secretary of any comments that should be addressed on the Task Force floor during comment resolution next week.  The proposed responses to the unresolved bucket comments will be adopted in motion during closing Task Force business.

See you next week.

With regards,

-Kent