[802.3_50G] meeting and webpage updates

Dear Colleagues,

First, the Task Force is in comment breakout for the remainder of Monday.  Electrical track is in British Columbia (Fairmont).  Optical track is in Boardroom (Fairmont).

Second, the late contribution from Greg McSorely with supporting material on the OSFP MDI proposal is now posted to the Task Force meeting website.  Since there was no objection to hearing it when I asked after today’s lunch break, the presentation will be discussed on Tuesday after lunch during the MDI discussion.

Third, I received a late presentation request from Adee Ran regarding TBD items in Clause 136/137 (comments #222 and #223).  It is now posted to the website.  The decision to hear this presentation will be made in the electrical track.

Fourth, the updated presentation from Rich Mellitz is now posted to the Task Force web page.

With regards,
-Kent