Re: [802.3_50G] P802.3cd D1.3 Proposed comment responses uploaded

Dear Colleagues,

The final comment responses against the submitted comments on D1.3 have been posted on the 802.3cd web page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/comments/index.html

Thanks again for all the excellent work from the editorial and reviewer team of Matt Brown, Arthur Marris, Gary Nicholl,  Adee Ran, Chris Diminico, Jonathan King, Peter Stassar, Mike Dudek and Jeff Slavick.

Mark