The proposed agenda for the P802.3cd 21 June ad hoc call is as follows:
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the June 14 minutes
- IEEE patent policy reminder:
- IEEE Participation Requirements reminder
- P802.3cd TF Ad Hoc –
- P802.3cd Task Force Update, Mark Nowell (10 min)
- “C2C Precode and TxEq hand shaking”, Jeff Slavick (30 mins)
- “PMD Link Training issues”, Jeff Slavick (30 min)
- P802.3cd & P802.3bs Electrical common topics
- “Open Electrical Issues”, Piers Dawe (20 mins)
******* Note: This is the regular P802.3cd ad hoc. All issues related to P802.3cd are in scope. This is also a joint ad hoc with the 802.3bs electrical track - therefore common issues related to both groups are in scope for 802.3bs topics (eg COM).
This is not a full P802.3bs ad hoc meeting. ******
Please note that there are now guidelines in respect to notification of IEEE 802 participation requirements. The ad hoc announcement and the ad hoc agenda slides now have a link to the IEEE 802 Participation slide (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml
) indicating that participants should read the document prior to the meeting. Please take the time to review the participation slides and contact either myself or Mark Nowell with any questions or concerns.