[802.3_50G] Bring your dongles for IEEE in Berlin! FW: [802SEC] IEEE 802 July Plenary Session - Note: Changes to Projector Format

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the note below from Steve Carlson.  It seems that the projectors for the Berlin meeting will all be using HDMI connections, so if you think you will be making any presentations, please be sure that your laptop has an HDMI connector or that you have the appropriate adapter/dongle.

Quick reminder also of Friday’s presentation request deadline!

Regards...Mark