[802.3_50G] 802.3cd TF logistics this week

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on our current thinking on logistics for this week’s meetings.

We will meet in Estrel Hall A starting Tuesday @ 1pm

On Wednesday, we will split into tracks.  Start time will be 8am for both tracks. Despite what is posted in the agenda deck, we will keep the electrical track in the Estrel Hall A room and use the Nizza room for addressing the optical comments.  We expect that the optical comments won’t need all day and we will then collapse back into the Estrel Hall A.

If we do end up making rapid progress on Wednesday and close all the comments, we will proceed with wrapping up the necessary TF work before we break/adjourn on Wednesday.  This certainly isn’t certain but I wanted to not surprise anyone.

Thanks...Mark