[802.3_50G] January meeting in Geneva - reminder

Hi Everyone,

A reminder about Steve Carlson’s update at the 802.3 Closing Plenary last week.

Our meeting in January is hosted by ITU in Geneva.  There will be not registration fees for the meeting however there is no single hotel and attendees are expected to find and arrange their own accommodation.

There are details available on housing options here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/0517_ITU_dot3_offer_geneva_jan2018.pdf

I don’t have any official information but based on some comments from people who have tried to book, some of the room availability is tightening up already.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

Regards...Mark